Terms & Conditions
Your satisfactory use of our service is very important to us. If you have any questions which are not answered by the following please contact us directly.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website (this "Site") and any services contained within the Site. The site is owned and operated by MyHousePrice.com Ltd ("MyHousePrice.com") whose office is located at:
66, Suite D,
Largs KA30 8LZ.
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in all the material which comprise the Service including but not limited to design, structure, layouts, graphical images and underlying software code (collectively the "Content") belongs to MyHousePrice.com or its licensors. All rights are reserved, except for the limited licensed rights expressly granted below.
The Customer acknowledges that, except as otherwise agreed between the parties in writing, copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Service shall remain with MyHousePrice.com or third party owner of such rights. The Customer shall have and shall gain no rights of ownership therein.
Note that the source 'price paid' information is subject to restrictions imposed by the Registers of Scotland, (ROS) the Executive Agency responsible for compiling and maintaining public registers relating to property in Scotland. Registers of Scotland (ROS) have granted MyHousePrice.com the right reproduce and distribute the 'price paid' information as held on the Land Register provided it is acknowledged as Crown copyright.
MyHousePrice.com and the MyHousePrice.com logo are trademarks of MyHousePrice.com Ltd.
Limited Right to Use
The Customer shall be entitled to use the Reports for private research, study or in-house use only but for no other purpose whatsoever and shall not sell, dispose of, disclose or otherwise make available the Reports to any third party, except to those of its employees who require to have access to the Reports for the Customer's own in-house use provided that:
- None of the text or associated images or graphics are modified in any way
- The text, images and graphics contained therein are not separated from each other in any way
- No part of the Content is used for any commercial purpose other than for internal use by your company or other legal entity not extending to any display to or use involving (paying or prepaying) customers
- All activities are conducted manually without the use of automatic software to perform multiple accesses or any other automated processing of the Contents. You may not otherwise copy, collect, distribute, transmit, any of the Content and you may never sell or publish any of the Content, without prior written permission. Any request for such permission should in the first instance be addressed to MyHousePrice.com at: info@MyHousePrice.com
Should the Reports contain individual addresses, the Customer shall not be entitled to make any contact by any means with such individuals or their addresses, without the prior written consent of MyHousePrice.com.
Warranties and Liabilities
While MyHousePrice.com undertakes to use all reasonable skill and care in the provision of its services and publication of the Reports, the Customer accepts that:
- The information and data contained in the Reports and supplied in connection with the MyHousePrice.com Services is derived from information provided to MyHousePrice.com by third parties and MyHousePrice.com shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or errors in such information or data supplied to it
- While MyHousePrice.com shall supply the Reports and the Services requested by the Customer and agreed with MyHousePrice.com, the Customer shall be responsible for determining the suitability of the Reports and the Services for its own purposes and requirements and MyHousePrice.com gives no warranty as to the suitability of the Reports or the Services for the Customer's purposes and requirements notwithstanding any disclosure of such purposes or requirements by the Customer. For the avoidance of doubt, MyHousePrice.com shall have no responsibility to the Customer for use made by the Customer of the Reports or the Services supplied to it or the consequences of decisions made by the Customer on the basis of the Reports or Services
While to the best of MyHousePrice.com's knowledge and belief it has all necessary rights to supply the Services and while MyHousePrice.com shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the provision of the Services and the Reports and their use by the Customer, do not infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties it gives no warranty in that respect. If a claim is made against the Customer that the provision of the Services, the Reports or their use by the Customer infringe any such third party rights, MyHousePrice.com shall give the Customer all reasonable assistance in connection with such claim but shall have no liability whatsoever to the Customer in connection with such claim.
The warranties contained in this Agreement are (to the extent permitted by law) given by MyHousePrice.com in lieu of and to the exclusion of any other representations, guarantees or warranties as to the quality of the Services and the Reports, whether such representations, guarantees or warranties are express or implied, statutory or otherwise, all of which are hereby expressly excluded.
MyHousePrice.com shall have no liability whatsoever to the Customer for any claim, loss, damage, costs or expense suffered by the Customer arising out of or connected with or related to this Agreement.
MyHousePrice.com shall have no liability to the Customer whatsoever in any circumstances (whether in contract or delict) for any consequential loss or damage or loss of profits or business or loss of contracts suffered by the Customer arising in any way out of this Agreement or connected to or related to this Agreement or the supply of Services hereunder.
If MyHousePrice.com has any liability to the Customer arising out of this Agreement, (whether in contract or delict), MyHousePrice.com's liability shall be limited in all circumstances to the sums paid to MyHousePrice.com by the Customer pursuant to this Agreement in respect of the services to which the claim relates.
Subcontracting and Assignation
The Customer shall not be entitled to assign, dispose of or otherwise transfer or sub-contract its rights and obligations under this Agreement, without the MyHousePrice.com's prior written consent.
You shall not assign or delegate all or any of your rights or obligations under this agreement without MyHousePrice.com's prior written consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
MyHousePrice.com may subcontract any of its obligations in this agreement.
Neither party shall be liable for any breach of its obligations hereunder resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to inability to obtain power supplies or telephone lines, interruptions or faults in power or electrical or telephone supplies or lines, electrical or telecommunications failures, fires, strikes (except of its own employees), insurrection or riots, war, requirements or regulations of government or of any civil or military authority or Acts of God (an event of 'Force Majeure').
Each of the parties hereto agrees to give notice forthwith to the other upon becoming aware of an event of Force Majeure, such notice to contain details of the circumstances giving rise to the event of force Majeure and to use all reasonable endeavours to bring the event of Force Majeure to an end or to minimise its effect.
Payment of all sums due under these terms and conditions shall be made by credit card (on completion of registration) and payment of all such sums shall be made in full (without any set-off, deduction or withholding whatsoever).
Refunds will be given, for no less than £10, at the discretion of the Company Management.
The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland and the parties hereto agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to the Agreement and its implementation or effect.